Electronic Bill Presentment Profile (EBPP)
An EBPP must be configured when using the email bill method. The EBPP is the format and text of the email sent to the customer when the statement is sent.
- To create an EBPP, go to the Settings tab and click the EBPP link. Click Add.
Electronic Billing Presentment
- Add a Description – Provide a unique description for the EBPP Profile. This will be the description used in the drop down options in areas such as the Bill Profiles.
- Add a Web Site URL – This is the URL that the customer will access to make a payment or view a statement.
- Add a From Email – This field will be the sender email address for the email statements.
- Add a From Name – This field will be the sender name for the email statements.
- Add a Subject – This field will be the subject of the email that contains the statement attachment or link.
- Add the Email Body – Use this text area to define the body of the email that contains the statement link or attachment.