Creating a New Wireless Customer
New Customer Wizard
New wireless customers can be added by using the New Customer Wizard.
- Go to Customers > Create New.
- Select the Carrier and Order Type. After completing the Contact Information, click Next.
- Complete the Customer Profile. For additional information about the Customer Profile fields go to User Guide and review the New Customer Wizard section. Click Next.
- Enter the customer's name and service address then click next. The billing and listing address can be updated from this page as well.
- Select the Wireless Line type.
- Complete the fields in the Properties section of this page. When the package is selected, Rev.io will populate the Long Distance Rates and the Products in the bottom section of the page. For most carriers this will be the case.
- Edit the products if necessary or remove any products that are not desired. Click Save. Additional lines can be added on this page or the next page.
- Click Next to Advance to the final page of the New Customer Wizard.
- The final page contains Order Options, Payment Details and a Duplicate Customer list if one exist. Click Create Order to create the customer account and order..
10. Once the order and account have been created, the inventory item (Device or SIM) must be assigned to the account. To assign the Device or SIM, copy the ESN / MEID / IMEI / ICCID from the inventory item that will be assigned to the account. If using a barcode scanner, copying is not necessary.
11. Now go to the Services and Workflow section of the account and click the Orders tab. Open the Order by clicking Options and then View Details.
12. Go to the bottom of the Order and click the Inventory tab. Paste or scan the ESN / MEID / IMEI / ICCID on the Order in the Inventory Tab.
13. Once inventory is assigned to the order, the order can be sent to the carrier. To send the order to the carrier, go to the top of the order and click Send. When the order is completed with the carrier, the status of the order will change to Complete. The line will then change to an Active status.