Manage the Collection Queue
Video Library Link: Working with Collections
To open the Collection Summary , go to Customer > Collection Summary and click the queue you wish to view
A table will display with the list of customers meeting that rule. To process those customers, follow the steps below.
Select an Action
- Execute Steps - This will process the current collection step. If the collection step is tied to an email step the email will be delivered.
- Assign to User - This is a list of Rev.io users that can work in the collections workflow. To assign a group of customers to a user for processing, select the customers from the table at the bottom of the screen or select the check box in the header row of the table to select all. Ensure Assign to User is selected as the action dropdown, select a user from the list and then press Submit.
In the example above, processing the queue would send email letters to customers in that step of a collection template. Below is a list of all the queues and what processing the queue means in Rev.io.
Phone Call - Processing this queue means that a user has made manual phone calls to customers in the list and that the customer is ready to move to the next step if payment is not made.
- Printed Letter - Processing this queue means that a print batch will be merged with the letter template on that step and that a file will be created for the user to download from this main page and print.
- Email Letter - Processing this queue sends an email to the customers in the list.
- Suspend (1-Way) - Processing this queue places suspend orders on the customer's accounts.
- Suspend (2-Way) - Processing this queue places suspend orders on the customer's accounts.
- Disconnect - Processing this queue places disconnect orders on the customer's accounts.
- LD Block - Processing this queue places LD Block orders on the customer's accounts.
- Manual - Processing this queue tells Rev.io that the user has completed the manual step that this queue represents. An example of this would be creating a list of customers to download and send to a third party collection agency. Once the export is complete, this step would be executed for all customers and then the customers would be move from the queue.
Filters can help narrow down a large list of customers. The following filters are available for sorting the data in the customer list.
- Filter by Description – This field will display the descriptions of each step so if there are multiple templates with similar steps, the user can filter and process by the selected step.
- Filter by Bill Profile - This field will provide a drop down of Bill Profiles in Rev.io and allow you to filter by Bill Profile.
- Filter by Activation Date - This field will allow you to filter by Activation Date.
- Filter by State - This field will allow you to filter by State listed in the Service Address.
- Filter by Assigned User – This drop down list can be used to filter user assignments.
- Filter by Class - This field allows you to filter by Class (Business or Residential).
- Filter by Close Date - This field allows you to filter by the Close Date on the account.
- Filter Results – Use this text area for a key word search of the data in the table.
All data in the results table can be exported to Excel or CSV for reporting or alternative collection processing.
- Tabs - columns display can be customized in Settings: Custom Fields/Grid Columns/Collections Queue
- Current Items - This tab displays accounts that are currently in this particular queue.
- Account Number - Customer account number
- Customer - Customer name
- Bill Profile - Bill Profile assigned to the customer
- State - Service address state
- Class - Customer class of Service (Business or Residential)
- Assigned To - Employee assigned to process this step (if an assignment is made)
- Description - Current step
- Entry Date - Date the customer entered into this particular step
- BTN - Main BTN on the account
- Due Date - Statement due date
- Overdue - Amount overdue
- Last Pay Date - Last payment date
- Last Pay Amount - Last payment amount
- Open Trouble Tickets - Yes/No if there are open Trouble Tickets on the account
- Collection Step Type - Defines what type of collection step this is (email, phone call, letter)
- Activation Date - Activation date of the customer
- Close Date - Close date of the customer