Post Batch Transactions
- Go into Customers > Batch Transactions
- Download the template
- Populate all fields in the template with the proper values:
- Customer ID and TN can be used interchangeably- Both do not need to be filled out, but at least one does so the system knows where to post the charge.
- Amount and Description are related to the charge- if you want a credit, put a negative sign in front of the amount. If you want a debit, leave it just as a normal number
- Product type ID, you will want to go into Settings > Product Types and choose the product type you will want to use- make sure you are choosing a "OneTime" product type.
- Tax Included needs to be 0 or 1:
0 for Not Included, 1 for Included
- Date Start/ Date End- both can be the same day that you post the charge- unless you want there to be a date range, then you put that
- Once all of these are filled out, save the file as a .csv.
- Upload the file to the Rev.io page. The system will pull up the charges to make sure they are valid.
- Once confirmed, you can click Reset to start over, or Post Valid Transactions if you are ready to post all of the charges to the accounts.